Oswestry, Shropshire, SY10 8GA
tel. 01691 655556
Competition Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 30th March 2016
Prize available: Practical Test for Car Drivers and Theory Test & Highway Code book.
Competition closing date: Midnight April 30th 2016
- This promotion is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 years and over.
- Employees and their families of Philip Paul Car Centre its subsidiary companies and their agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to participate.
- Promotion starts April 1st 2016 and ends April 30th 2016 inclusive.
- To qualify for entry, entrants must follow and retweet Philip Paul Cars on Twitter.
- Only one entry permitted per person.
- The prize consists of a Practical Test for Car Drivers and Theory Test & Highway Code books. The prize can be collected or will be delivered to one UK address.
- All product / prize images are for illustration purposes only.
- Philip Paul Car Centre competitions are also subject to all Philip Paul Standard Online Terms & Conditions www.philippaul.co.uk
- To enter Philip Paul giveaways, entrants must have access to the internet.
- In order to receive their prize, the winner is required to provide Philip Paul with their full name and UK address. The winner must have the delivery by June 30th 2016.
- The promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to verify the winner and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there is or the promoter has reason to believe there is, or has been, a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- Philip Paul will not enter into any correspondence regarding the eligibility of claims.
- Employee participants should ensure that they have permission from senior management to participate. Any tax liability arising from participation in this promotion or receipt of any of the prizes will be the responsibility of the individual.
- The winner will be drawn at random under independent supervision, from all entries received. The winner will be drawn on May 2nd 2016 and notified the same day. In the event a claim for a prize is not received by the promoter within 5 days, or the prize is declined, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
- Philip Paul will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of entries and Philip Paul does not accept responsibility for entries which are not received or delivered.
- No alternative cash or other prize offer is available except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right to substitute a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion, including specially negotiated deals, contracts or commercial specification projects.
- For the name and county of the Practical Test for Car Drivers and Theory Test & Highway Code books competition the winner must write to the promoter at the address below within 3 months of the closing date.
- The winner must agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity with no further recompense.
- Promoters: Philip Paul Car Centre, Maesbury Road, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY10 8GA
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Calculate your finance
You can be sure of getting a finance deal to suit youFINANCE